As in previous years, the ITFA will organize a Networking session during their annual conference in Edinburgh. When you register to attend the conference you will receive an invitation to participate in the networking session on Thursday 7th September.
- The invitation to the networking portal will be sent to you after you register for the conference
Please find below some important information to help you register for your session:
- Follow the link to the portal in the invitation (you will receive it after you have registered for the conference)
- The first time you visit the networking portal you need to request a personal password
- On your first login you should update your profile, with some brief information and picture, and mark your availability during the networking session (Functions->Profile->Edit)
- Find and invite other delegates to meet with you (Functions->Find & Invite). Search on name and keywords from the information to find meeting candidates. Click “Show profile” to view the information and picture, click the “Invite” button to send a personalised message and suggest a slot to meet.
- Receive and accept or reject invitations (Functions->Invitations). If you have more than one pending invitation for a slot they are automatically rejected when you accept an invitation.